Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Let the Healing Begin



I have been actively using Reiki energy on animals and it is very rewarding when I can see changes. I recently spoke to two very nice cats. these cats (that I will change the names for privacy reasons), Plato and Leanardo. They were born in the urban jungle and didn't feel comfortable around humans. My friend, Janet, wanted them to come indoors to keep them safe. There was a big, agressive cat who was terrorizing them.

So one evening. I went to my studio and connected with them. I asked Plato why he wouldn't go in the house or let Janet pet him even though he knew her really well since she had been feeding him. He answered me "I am afraid I won't be able to go outdoors again." I reassured him that Janet would never keep him captive, that she respected him and just wanted him to be safe from that cat. I could feel his energy relax.

Then I went to Leanardo and asked him why he is afraid to come indoors, he said that Janet's brother didn't want him in the house. I told him that he had since changed his mind and would be more open to both him and his brother coming in the house. Then I said "if you want to come into the house you need to do the human claiming ritual and allow Janet to pet you and pick you up if you feel comfortable".

Then I did some Reiki balancing using the Reiki animal healing symbol to release both their stress. I always use a visual of a rose bud opening up to let me know the treatment worked. I had two buds by them and then the buds went into a beautiful pinkish-red color and I saw irridescent flecks of energy swirling around them. Before we said good bye, I told them I was sending some angelic beings to protect them from that agressive cat I will call "Bud" and I said from this day forward you are protected.

After these words I felt a woosh of energy and felt the presence of a cat jumping on my lap. My cats were not in my studio. I am not sure if this was Bud or the Angels telling me they were on the case, but I felt something. That was the first time I felt a physical weight on me. I was glad that I am opening my channel to recieve more clear messages. It was time to end the session. I imagined all the healing energy coming together swirling as fast and ferocious as a tornado and then it dispersed into the Universe.

The next day I called Janet, because I was also doing so Reiki on her and also wanted to see how she was doing, she said she felt a little better and then she said excitedly that Plato let her pick him up and he was purring. It was nice confirmation. I have been doing this work on myself and others for over 20 years but it is always nice to recieve confirmation. Which is one of the reasons I really like working with animals, they don't question energy work, they just go with how they are feeling, they don't dissect the process or try to intellectualize why or how it works, they just accept it as it is.

No comments: